Planning a party? Make it special by putting your cupcakes in wrappers! So easy and it will look stunning!!
Step by Step Instructions
- Step 1 Gather your supplies. You will need the following: printed wrappers, straight scissors, ribbed or scalloped scissors, scotch tape (single or double sided), cupcakes (preferably unfrosted, but ready-made ones are okay too)
- Step 2 For each wrapper, cut the sides and the bottom curve with your straight scissors. Then cut the top rim with scalloped or straight scissors.
- Step 3 Take one of the wrappers you’ve cut out and wrap it around a cupcake to measure where you will tape. Make sure it fits snug.
- Step 4 Now you can tape your wrapper — either on the outside with single sided tape or where the ends meet using double-sided tape.
- Step 5 That’s it! Now you can plop your cupcakes into the wrappers and apply frosting as needed.
Video Guide to Cutting and Assembling Cupcake Wrappers
Source: Make cupcake wrappers